Hello from Greece,
i hope to write in english .
My name is Giannis i am from Athens and i became member here because of the Brand CTM ! Here in Greece we have not the Brand CTM , i just found it and i like the design and the value for money .
I want an Enduro Bike at around 2.000 euro , i felt in Love with the CTM Scroll Xpert so i see to bring one in Greece.
Is the CTM brand good?

2021 CTM Bikes will be in stock at March-May i have found in stock at a Slovakia eshop a CTM Scroll Xpert 2020 in M size. My height is 181cm without shoes and my inseam is 81cm , in Canyon Bikes the correct size for my dimensions is Medium, but CTM size chart for 181cm is Large.... will i have problem with a Medium Scroll xpert?? I check the geometry at the site 99spokes.com and i compare the Large Scroll vs Medium Canyon Spectral (as suggested from Canyon) and the Scroll have the handlebar far away (longer length) while a Medium Scroll vs Medium Canyon Spectral are very near in dimension . So which brand is more correct for my dimensions??

My second question is the 2021 Scroll will have the Rockshox Zeb Charger R is so much better than the Rocksox 35 Gold RL so to wait the 5 months delay? As i can see the 2021 model has only the derailer in SLX while all the other are Shimano while the 2020 model have both cassete + derailer SLX , also the 2020 model has MT501 brakes while the 2021 have MT420 , which brakes are better?

nice to meet you, hope to help me
18.11.2020 - 23:02:21
Hi, hmmm hard to say...

our local manufacturer CTM is known with good ratio between price and value... but if in Greece isnt CTM official dealer, possibe problems with bike frame, means for you 1500 km...

and about bikes and components, nobody knows date of delivery... i was waiting for my CTM Koyuk 5 months (and it was at the beginning of this "corona" maddness, dealer tells me in 3 weeks ;-) )

(sorry for my "slovglish")
21.11.2020 - 19:32:24
I placed an order for Scroll Xpert 2020 in April, but it didn't arrive till July so I took 2019 model in L size. I don't regret anything about it...I have very similar measures to yours, almost the same. I'm not sure how similar is the geometry of 2019 and 2020, but I'd say that M would be small for me. It depends also on your arms measures and how long they are. Maybe, it's about the riding style, too. It's hard to compare 2 different geometries, especially when you aren't able to try them live. CTM doesn't take into account anything else than your height - their size table is quite general, but sure, it can be helpful. Canyon adds inseam, so I would say, their measurement should be more accurate (however, it doesn't have to be completely exact) taking into account the fact that you are not able to go to their shop and take a bike for any test ride. I bet that if you bought 2 T-shirts from 2 different brands in same size, they wouldn't fit you the same. And that's the point about choosing your bike frame size, too.

Prílohy:

2836B7C9-3445-4CD2-A6E5-39B21BC6A533.jpeg
2836B7C9-3445-4CD2-A6E5-39B21BC6A533.jpeg 970.56 KiB thumb_up0thumb_down

21.11.2020 - 21:48:35
Thanks to both of you for the answers .
CTM first bikes in Greece (for first time ever) will come at March 2021 from a Greek Company, if they sell good maybe the company will become famous here so i will not have problem with spare parts for the frame . For the frame warranty ok i must send it back to CTM factory i know that ....

Finally because i cant wait for the 2021 model i order direct from Slovakia through the kubicasport.eu a CTM Scroll Xpert 2020 model in M medium size. They tell me that i will not have problem with the size, also i compare in the 99spokes.com the Scroll Xpert 2020 Medium with my Previous bike which was a CUBE AIM RACE 2020 in 21'' size and with the Canyon Spectral Medium size and they have the same distance from the center of the bike till the handlebar, my Cube was a little big for me so i think and i hope the MEDIUM Scroll to be fine for me !

The only delima was for the front fork , the 2021 model will have the Rockshox ZEB which is much much better than the Rockshox 35 Golf RL which is installed in the 2020. But as i can see the 2020 model has more SLX parts in the transmission while the 2021 model have SLX only the rear derailer .
22.11.2020 - 12:24:53
keyboard_arrow_up