Hlina za styri a pol. Cosi
30.09.2016 - 15:03:20
To už radšej za 4200 https://www.yt-industries.com/en/products/bikes/enduro/553/capra-cf-pro-race?c=92
Pre mňa je tá Capra aj krajšia, ale táto téma nie je na to aby a riešila cena ;)
30.09.2016 - 15:42:00
Skoda ze YT nerobia HT...
30.09.2016 - 17:23:15
nemate niekto z BA tu capru vo velkosti L ? Maju teraz akciu CF comp za 2999 co je brutal cena. Len neviem ci na mojich 184cmn nebude mala.
30.09.2016 - 22:03:01
crymo99 Mam 186cm a mam Lko Capru. Cez týždeň som v BA ked si to chces skúsiť.
30.09.2016 - 22:39:47
nieco pre enduristov :-)

scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
03.10.2016 - 13:11:47
akurat ze na tej dvojkorune sa do kopca naslapes :-)
03.10.2016 - 16:36:34
našlapeš sa skôr na kľukách, ako na dvojkorune :)
03.10.2016 - 17:26:14
Tieto sa do kopca tlačia resp. sa vyvezieš na lanovke/vleku ;)
03.10.2016 - 17:31:12
Neviem no ale na tomto by sa to dalo asi aj vyšlapať. Lebo čo ma dvojkoruna stym šlapanim? ... A nieje to DH bajk ! :P
03.10.2016 - 18:01:36
tá Fox 40 mi pripadá znížená a pri utiahnutje pomalej kompresii nevidím dôvod prečo by sa s ňou malo ťažšie šľapať...
03.10.2016 - 18:30:31
tu su nejake dojmy jazdca k tej vidlici>

So first impressions on the 40s. First of all we would like to remark that are impressions, not conclusions, you cannot make any real conclusions after just riding something for two hours, so that will take more time, back to back testing and so on… So for now how it felt.
GOOD POINTS.
STEEP CLIBS. When gets super steep, climbs of 25 to 30% the front end is more stable due to the extra weight up front, this means you can get some extra weight on the back wheel and keep the front on the ground and better traction on the rear. On a short segment of over 30% is the best time I have climbed (yesterday rained, so that helped a bit, but still felt the bike more stable up front), this doesn’t mean that it needed more effort, due to higher weight, but I was able to climb it in a more controlled way. To make it clear, it took more effort, but is a ramp that 60% of the times I don’t make it to the top without putting my feet on the ground.
TORSIONAL STIFFNESS. Going down, there is basically no color. Is it worth it, is it faster? Depends, you can go fast on a hardtail, on a flat tire, or even running, but it does give you more confidence, that usually leads to an average time on the same trial that is faster through many runs, instead of only being able to peak. What I mean, is you can go almost as fast on a 100mm bike than on a endure (depends on the trail of course), but you have huge chances of not making it to the bottom on the hardtail, while on the enduro probably you make it 10 out of 10. But what is completely clear, is that the super large momentum that a triple clamp creates; you have to think the triple clamp as a steering tube that goes from the outer of each stanchion, compared to a 30mm steering tube, is huge. Is not like making your rear hub 5mm wider and saying now the bikes are stiff enough, no jokes here! I was able to cross rut and basically don’t give a Sh*t where my front wheel was really going, over jumping, landing anywhere, it was just pure fun! Having in mind that in enduro sometimes you need to improvise, well, makes some sense… Still if you have a triple crown fork around, just hold the front wheel between your legs and twist the bar, then do it on a single crown.
HASN’T BEEN A PROBLEM
WEIGHT. Hasn’t been a real problem, but for this I need to do back to back tests. I can feel a huge difference when I go from a hardtail to an enduro bike, but I almost do not feel it from a trail to enduro when is under 1kg, up front we were running DH tire, with DT Dh wheelset, so some extra weight there. Of course weight counts, but… How much? I think this is a personal question, some will prefer the lighter, some others won’t care. Front end being more heavy when jumping, slow, or something like that, really no big deal, when you manual you have to pull a bit more, you need to get a bit more vertical, but nothing major really that will take just a few pulls to get used to it.
TURNING. Going down is a no brainer that you won’t have any issue, and only when crashing (haha) you will probably turn completely the bars, but will be a bit late… Going up, in a trail with some tight turns, I never felt I was even getting close to it… More testing needed for this, you can always check some gopro footage from riding to get an idea how much you turn your bars.
DOWNSIDES
STEM. It makes you use a 50mm stem if you want to keep the front end at the same height of the single crown, I got used to ride 35 to 40mm and this extra 15/10mm where not something I really liked.
CUSTOM. Well is something custom made, not on the market, yet. Will it ever be? We’ll see in a few years from now I guess.
RESUMING.
So as initial conclusion, I believe is a big deal for racing (but still more testing needed), my decision on trying this was seeing Sam Hill style on a DH bike against his style on the enduro bike, HUGE difference. Will I have it on my everyday bike, of course not, basically because I will never have a enduro bike as daily bike, just too much travel for daily use it makes you go too quick. But if I ever decide to race enduro, will really think about it (but still more test to be done)… Into more testing now, let us know your thoughts, we will give you ours as they come!
03.10.2016 - 20:12:39
je znizena na 160mm
cely bike 13,8kg
03.10.2016 - 20:14:10
Scott Spark 2017 - presne to čo by som si prial:
29" , 120mm, hlavový uhol pod 68°, hlavová trubka 95mm, ETT 605mm,

Prílohy:

Scott-Week-5.jpg
Scott-Week-5.jpg 721.54 KiB thumb_up5thumb_down

03.10.2016 - 21:07:27
naco mu je taka kratka hlavova trubka ked tam ma potom 2cm podlozku?
03.10.2016 - 21:48:12
keyboard_arrow_up