Tento Alex Martins písal aj mne, tak sme si chvíľku dopisovali a keď chcel platbu pay-pal, tak som mu napísal, že k môjmu účtu sa to zriadiť nedá a keď chce, nech mi to vloží priamo na účet. Odvtedy sa neozval :D
21.11.2013 - 17:09:51
ja som mu dal na mail link o jeho podvode a neozýva sa :-)
21.11.2013 - 18:20:53
Johnson Mark mi písal na inzerát a hned som ho odfajčil že paypall nie

I am currently in U.s and i am ready to pay the price the courier are payed for there service.i like the bike and how many years have you been using the bike? i am ready to purchase, please get back to me soonest so that payment and pick up can be arranged as soon as possible cuz i will also confirm with a shipping company now if they will be able to pick up at your area the signal here in my office is too bad but i will call you as soon has i get home..

Thanks for your soonest reply
26.12.2013 - 12:02:11
David Benjamin do zbierky :)

Thanks for your response , I am having a serious interest in the item and i ready to pay the price and i hope its in a good condition ? , but i am currently in London(Uk) ,so please get back to me with your address so that i can confirm with the shipping company if they can pick up at your area, so after the shipping company confirms that they can reach your area we will arrange payment , and after the payment is completed, the shipping courier will come for the pick up..
20.01.2014 - 12:25:45
Tiež mi včera písal presne ten istý Email.
20.01.2014 - 12:49:48
dalsi: Micheal Adam
znenie mailu rovnake. Asi im na to par ludi skocilo ked to funguje aj po 2 rokoch
23.03.2014 - 16:36:29

Naposledy upravil El_Chupacabra dňa 30.03.2015 - 15:13:51, celkovo upravené 1 krát.

13.04.2014 - 15:29:48
a ďalší:
richard.thomas7000@gmail.com

"I am having a serious interest in the bike and i ready to pay the price and i hope its in a good condition ? i am currently in London, Uk ,so please get back to me with your address so that i can confirm with the shipping company if they can pick up at your area, so after the shipping company confirms that they can reach your area we will arrange payment , and after the payment is completed, the shipping courier will come for the pick up"
03.06.2014 - 13:23:20
Ďalší pacient u mňa: (inzerát na BMX tu na mtbiker.sk)
radekderick200@hotmail.com (pre nás ďalej "RD")
RD: What the final price? Please get back to me as soon as possible... Awaiting
Ja: 159 eur
RD: Thank you for your message ...I'm okay with the final price of the Item and I want you to know that I'm sending this item to my son in France as a Birthday gift ok ... and I will be offer you the sum of 320 ? plus the Transport costs for my son in France, so if my offer is okay with you , i want you to get back to me now with your full bank details for the payment to be made and i want the item to be shipped by Post Office Ok.

here are the details for the payment Ok requires ...

Name of Bank ...
Address of the bank ...
Account number ...
Name of account holder ...

Awaiting for your quick message ... Thank

Ja: I prefer you send the money to my paypal account
RD: Thanks for your message..i wish that as well , but i don't have paypal account ....Please i want you to consider me end let me make the payment via bank to bank and i do promise you that everything will be fine okay...you are dealing with the right person okay.....do you have facebook? Please add me? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006658487677
Ja: I will not send you my bank details as I suspect you beeing a cheater. You either send the money via paypal or forget the deal.
RD: Please....never think bad about me ...am not a bad person....add me on facebook now for you to know the kind of person i am okay...Please never think bad about me ....if you wish you can end the sales on me and i wish you think other way no problem ..let forget the deal....but God knows am honest with you here........Awaiting for you on facebook now

Koniec, ďalej ma to nebavilo
07.07.2014 - 11:50:48
ahoj,
tento mi chce poslat peniaze rovno na ucet "in advance" , ktory mu mam poslat. nerozumiem vsak v com delo, ako ma chce ojekabatit? ak peniaze posle na ucet...

dakujem

Daniel Andrew - daniel.andrewmgr@gmail.com
Hi, its Good to have your reply , I am having a serious interest in the bike and i am ready to buy,and i hope the item is in a good condition ? I live in Slovenia, and i will be paying you for the item in advance and i will get a shipping company to pick up at your location ,but firstly i need you to reply me with your location address so i can check your address with the transport company if they will be able to pick up at your location, this was the same way i bought my other bike last month

Hello, thanks for the info , i am satisfied with the status of the bike ,and the shipping company just confirmed they will be able to pick up at your given address, so i will be sending you the payment to your account first in advance via my bank account instant transfer, so once the payment is completed you can give me a date that you will be available for the carrier to come for the pick up .. below re the details needed for the transfer ..

Account Holder Name
Account Number
Bank Name
Swift Code
Iban

Greetings
15.06.2015 - 19:43:53
tak mu to 'predaj' a uvidis :) a potom sem napises ze jak
15.06.2015 - 22:17:40
Zdravím hladam niekoho kto ma skusenosti s predajom bajku do zahranicia ozval sa mi chlapik na moj inzerat a chce platit paypalom dopredu a kurier by mal po pripisani platby vyzdvihnut bajk. Nemate niekto skusenost s takymto predajom? Kazda informacia pomoze. Ďakujem
10.06.2016 - 16:00:45
:D to fakt? kolko mas rokov? dufam ze do toho nejdes! je to cisty *****! teda ak komunikuje v anglistine a pyta od teba dopredu nejake peniaze za kuriera, a pod...
10.06.2016 - 16:04:24
majorkucera kedz na to mas studuj.. studuj.. cyklisticke-obchody/predaj-bajku-do-zahranicia-t28938.html
10.06.2016 - 16:14:05
no pockat, pokial je to z Nigerie, tak by som tomu veril
10.06.2016 - 16:14:32
keyboard_arrow_up